Valdo Inc.’s infrastructure in Indonesia covered most of the main Indonesian market, with full-fledge branch in Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang and Medan. Every primary branch supports outstation operation for the surrounding areas, extending our reach beyond urban centers.
Our Six Sigma Business Process Management credential is widely acknowledged not only by national and multinational institutions as our value clients, but our Six Sigma Process Design has also won several reputable award, such as:
Credit Process Management:
- 2002 Asian Banker Retail Process Excellence Award,
Collection Process Management:
- GE Capital World Wide Best Practice,
- GE Capital Asia Pacific BEST Process Management.
We are the first and largest Integrated BPO Company in Indonesia, trusted by:
- Multinational institutions: Citibank, HSBC, ANZ, Standard Chartered Bank, GE Capital, Allianz, Generali Life Insurance, DBS Bank, ICB Bumiputera, CIMB Niaga, Amex.
- National Institutions such as: BII, BRI, Bank Mandiri, Adira Quantum, WOM Finance, Bank Permata, Bukopin, Bussan Auto Finance, ACA Insurance, Telkomsel, Three, Bakrie Telecom, Pacific Paint etc.
Our experience in Indonesia Operations:
- Started in 2003;
- Handled more than 10,000 customers for new account processing BPO on a daily basis;
- Managed more than 1,500 in-bound and out-bound call agents, made more than 150,000 calls per day;
- Valdo Inc. is currently managing a total pool of more than 3,500 employees placed at client’s sites with job responsibilities from Teller, front-end Customer Service, Credit Processor, Surveyors, etc.;
- Managed collectible pool of bad debts accounts in excess of US$ 30 million a year and growing as producing sound results.
Our operation extends from Indonesia to the Philippines & Malaysia, servicing clients from Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom and Australia.